All of us at Sentinel Limousine are dedicated to ensuring the continued good health and well-being of our clients and employees during this Coronovirus-19 recovery period.
We are following public safety regulations and CDC guidelines while adhering to stringent sanitation measures.
- The passenger areas of our vehicles are cleaned with sanitizing wipes before and after each trip.
- Our employees are required to report any sickness or fever prior to the start of their shift.
- Our chauffeurs are wearing a protective face mask and practicing safe social distancing.
- When possible, we recommend that clients handle their own luggage.
- To prevent additional spreading of germs we have removed all items in the seating area (Newspapers & literature)
- All employees are asked to seek medical attention if they feel ill or have a fever. We do not allow an employee that appears visibly sick to work their shift. We have outlined areas in our facility to allow for social distancing and have employees working from home whenever possible.
We want to provide our clients with the highest level of service and cleanliness possible. Thank you for joining our effort to follow the guidelines of the CDC.
Let us stay healthy together!